Noodles or Ramen:
- Instant ramen with duck flavour
- One egg or two as you want
- 150 ml of water
- One spring onion
- 3 small chillies
How to cook:
- Cook the water (not the 150 ml) in a pot until it is almost boiling, then put the ramen into the pot.
- Cut the spring onion and chillies as small as you want.
- After the ramen is cooked, pour away the water and place the ramen in a bowl.
- Heat the 150 ml water in a pot or pa.
- Put the seasoning from instant raemen into the pot and pour the spring onion and chillies into it too. when the water is warm enough, put the egg into top.
- Keep checking the egg and hen it looks cooked, turn it back to mak sure it is well cooked.
- Pour the soup that already finished into the ramen.